Click here for the latest in immigration news!

A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area
Your Success Is Our Success For Compassionate Legal Services - Contact Our Firm

EB-1(A) Green Card Attorney in San Mateo

Consult with Our Seasoned Immigration Lawyer Today

The EB-1(A) green card is an option for immigrants with extraordinary abilities. Only a “small percentage of individuals who have risen to the very top of their field of endeavor” are eligible for this employment-based green card.

If you want to apply for an EB-1(A) Green Card, you must be a distinguished leader in one of the following fields:

  • Education
  • Athletics
  • Arts
  • Business
  • Sciences

You will also have to show that you intend to work in one of the fields listed above and demonstrate how your expertise will be useful to the United States. This will require documentation of your different achievements that confirm your reputation as an expert in the field you are applying under.

Documents You Need for Your EB-1(A) Application

As we said before, you must show that you have received national or international acclaim, such as the Nobel Peace Prize or a World Championship Title. If you don’t have an internationally recognized award, you will have to submit proof of at least three of the things listed below:

  • An award or prize of lesser national or international prestige.
  • Membership in prestigious associations and organizations consisting of other experts in your field.
  • A contribution of substantial original work in the arts, sciences, or another scholarly field.
  • Published works in major trade and media announcements.
  • Artistic work displayed in an exhibition or show.
  • Media recognition for your work in the performing arts.
  • That you make a comparably high salary.

Under the EB-1(A) requirements, you do not need a PERM Labor Certification or a job offer from a U.S.-based employer when you file the USCIS I-140 Petition Form.

Speak to a Member of Our Legal Team Today

Are you ready to apply for the EB-1(A) green card? If so, you need to consult with our dedicated immigration lawyer to discuss your situation so we can get started filing your application. We can explain all of your options under the law and guide you through the entire immigration process to ensure your best interests are represented. We can also assist with resolving green card delays if your case has been pending for an excessive amount of time.

Call (650) 931-2509 to request your case consultation with a legal professional at our law firm.

An Immigration Lawyer That Works for You

Here Are a Few Things that Set Us Apart
  • Going Above & Beyond

    We Work Hard to Help Clients through the Challenges of Immigration Law.

  • We Put Integrity First

    Our Firm Provides Honest & Knowledgeable Legal Advice.

  • We're Here For You

    We're Here To Answer Any Questions You Have About Your Case.

  • Every Case Is Unique

    We Take a Personal Interest in Every Case We Take On.