A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

What is the process to convert H1B visa status to H4 visa status?

It’s a fairly simple process. You would have to file for a change of status using the Form I-539. Among other things, you should provide proof that you are married to your H1B visa holder and that you have remained in status.