A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

Process to get H1B Visa stamped into my passport?

If your H1B was approved while in the U.S. and you leave the U.S., you have to go through the visa stamping process in order to re-enter the U.S. The H1B visa stamp in your passport authorizes you to enter the U.S. in H1B status. In order to get the visa stamp, you must make an appointment with the U.S. consulate in your home country (you can visit the website for the specific consulate to get instructions on how to make an appointment, what to bring, etc.). Among other things, you should bring your entire H1B application to your interview appointment.