A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

Can a Permanent Resident Get a Driver's License or Permit Without the Actual Green Card?

In general, to get a U.S. driver’s license you must show proof that you are legally permitted to live or work in the U.S. If you are a green card holder, then you can apply for a replacement green card if you’ve lost yours.