A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

If I'm a Green Card Holder, Can I Sponsor My Spouse for a Green Card?

Yes, as a legal permanent resident (“green card” holder), you can sponsor your spouse, children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) for a green card under the family-based 2nd preference visa category. The first step would be filing the Form I-130 (the green card application cannot be filed until visa priority dates become current).