A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

Can a Canadian Dental Assistant Get a J-1 Visa to Work in the U.S.?

Yes, I believe the J-1 visa could apply to dental assistants, in particular, the J-1 visa trainee program. The J-1 trainee program specifically permits health-related occupations. For more information, you can visit http://j1visa.state.gov/programs