Click here for the latest in immigration news!

A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

Do Hotels Sponsor Visas?

Do Hotels and other similar types of establishments sponsor visas?

If you're wondering, "Do Hotels Sponsor Visas" - the answer is yes, they do. Hotels and other hospitality establishments are more likely to sponsor workers for H-2B visas or J-1 visas. The H-2B visa allows employers to bring temporary workers to the U.S. to help with seasonal or peak load work (ex. resorts sponsoring H-2B lifeguards during the summer season). The J-1 visa allows employers to bring temporary workers as interns or trainees (ex., a chef training in a restaurant).

If you have any further questions re: "Do Hotels Sponsor Visas" or other immigration topics, please feel free to contact us and we can help you out.