A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

What is the best way to find a job in San Francisco when you don't have a green card ?

Generally, you would need an employer to sponsor you for a temporary, non-immigrant visa. Or, if you have sufficient funds, you could look into an investor E visa.